Working closely with clients and Eski’s internal designers, filmmakers, and marketers, the Project Manager will research, create, and implement successful marketing campaigns and media with social impact.
This role is being created to increase our general capacity alongside a genuine intention to grow together as we identify and support you in developing in specialist skills in marketing and communications. In other words, to start with, we want a proactive all-rounder who is capable of getting projects done, with the potential and drive to develop a chosen specialism in the future.
- Be outgoing, fun, and eager to learn.
- Be self-motivated to achieve.
- Have experience of effectively managing projects.
- Passionate about achieving social impact.
- Capable and confident communication skills.
Big plus if you have:
- Experience in marketing and communications.
- Evidence of working on social causes.
- A driving license.
The role will involve:
- Taking briefs from clients and preparing quotes.
- Managing project budgets.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and our in-house team to achieve objectives.
- Reporting project progress internally and externally.
- Negotiating and agreeing pricing with suppliers.
- Representing Eski and client projects at events.
- Being responsible for starting small and medium projects and campaigns.
- Developing specialist skills relevant to the job role.
The kind of person that will thrive in this role:
- Uses their initiative to get around project obstacles.
- Is empathetic and interested in human behaviour.
- Is excellent at record-keeping.
- Enjoys chatting with colleagues and knows when it is time to knuckle down.
- Is intrigued by better ways of working and will share lessons learned.
Anticipated as a full-time role. Based with the team at our current base in Hessle with the flexibility for hybrid working. Occasional travel.
What Eski can offer:
Around £25,000 per year depending on experience.
- Working within a supportive culture.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Monthly social activities.
- Hybrid working; shared between working at the Aura Innovation Centre, Hessle and home/elsewhere.
- Flexible working hours.
- Annual pay reviews.
- 29 days of annual leave including bank holidays.
- Company pension.
Please send expressions of interest, CV, and anything you think we’d find interesting to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 1pm Friday 17th November. No recruitment agencies please.